March 23, 2008

Easter 2008

Mason's third Easter. We did the usual egg decorating, egg hunt and easter basket full of books and toys... and no candy! We will continue to stay away from candy at holidays as long as he lets us!






It was a good Easter- although Mason had a stomach virus for 4 days before the "big day." He couldn't keep anything down for 3 days and unfortunately one of those days was spent traveling home from our desert trip. Poor little guy... it was rough for all of us and I still smell vomit just thinking about it!

2 comments:

Shari said...

That was really so sad that Mason got so sick! I broke my heart to see him.

He looks so cute in his little footie pajamas. Too bad adults look dorky in them (I've seen evidence). I bet they're comfortable to wear!

Anonymous said...

What NO CANDY!! His Aunt Wendy needs to send him a big big box of sugar:) don't kids and candy go together?