February 29, 2008

February Fun

February was a fun month for Mason because of Valentines Day. This was the month that he discovered how cool scissors are (because it is the first month I let him use scissors... child safety ones, of course!) Whenever asking Mason what he wanted to do- he would say, "Make Valentines to give to my friends." So I would get out all the paper, stickers, etc- then all he really wanted to do was cut the paper into tiny little pieces of confetti... which is why none of Mason's friends ever got a Valentine this year!

He also really enjoyed making Valentine cookies- which is quite apparent from the picture associated with this blog!


We also had a special visit from Grandma Cioffi which meant taking her to see the cool waterfalls and gorges of Ithaca. We love visitors!!!

4 comments:

bigtallhorses said...

So pretty Mel! Mason is so cute in that picture. I'm glad Jane hasn't realized the fun of scissors yet: ) you are such a good mom! We love and miss you guys daily.

Jecott (that's our Hollywood name) said...

I love reading your blog. Not only are the pics great, but you are the only person I know who is more behind on her blog than me! Guilt be gone!

Jo and Jeff said...

I love the pic. of Mason with the cookies. And geez, he looks so much like Mark. I got to go on a mountain bike ride yesterday! This is serious news. I was alone and it was only for an hour but it was sweet, and I thought of you Mel! Miss you...
do you know when you'll be in utah?

Shari said...

Mmmm, the Valentine's cookies were good. I had to search for our cookies in the picture. Mason looks so cute! We love that boy!