December 25, 2007

Christmas


























We spent Christmas Eve with our good friends, John, Shari, Kate and James Peterson. Shari happens to be Mason's babysitter and I can safely say that Kate is Mason's best friend. John served us Ratatouille and we all decorated ginger bread houses.

Christmas day was very quite and somewhat lonely. The good thing was that there was very little pressure and lots and lots of time for Mason to focus on his new toys.
Surprise! I didn't cook a nice Christmas meal... instead we ate at Greek Peak, the nearby ski-resort. The first time Mark left the house since his second surgery.

1 comment:

Lael said...

Aha! A new entry, I DO know, because I've been keeping tabs on you! Keep 'em coming. It is great to hear from you guys. I love the photos too!